- Maximum capacity per hour of 30 racks or 540 dishes.
- 120/180 second cycles.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
- Washing system endowed with rotating wash arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity boiler for professional washing.
- Simple control panel with digital display allows on-site personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise detergent quantities to suit customer’s needs.
- Easy to remove wash/rinse arms for cleaning.
- Pre-arranged to accept external chemical dispensers.
- Simple service from the front.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- IPx4 water protection.
- Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
- Front and side panels, door and wash tank made of heavy duty anti-corrosive AISI 304 stainless steel.
- 304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
- PVC water supply hose with metal connections resistant to high water pressure.
- Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
*Download detailed product brochure for key electrical and water information including machine dimensions.
Available Ownership Options
- Choose to purchase or lease for an affordable monthly fee inclusive of dishwashing machine chemicals and automatic chemical dispenser.
- Free consultation and evaluation prior to the recommendation of the suitable programs based on a client’s individual requirements.
- Technical/sales support and troubleshooting available 7 days a week.
- On site and periodic refresher training available on request.